Clean Up Crew

hey bruce, if nobody else wants a star, then go ahead and give me 3 so we can order them, i will give my sister in law on, and as for the cucumbers, if nobody else orders the 3rd one then I will pay for it.
Thanks,
Nancy

Plan to order tonght! About 8 PM! But the turn around time of Keyscritters emails are slow. The plan is to get it ordered and have it here next Tuesdsay! But my guess with the way they answer emails it may take longer and be the following Tuesday! Just a guess! Bruce

I will send all a message and post what we have ordered! As for what kind of cucumber it is Detritus but that does not tell me enough! Someone else might be able to help!

As for the star Nancy I think it is sold but will update you!

More will follow!

Just added up the order will send the order in the next hour! Got update from several of you! Bruce

Turbo/Astrea Snail Algae Order is (50)

White Cerith Lg Order is (25)

Blue Leg Hermit Order is (400)

Cerith Snail Order is (670)

Emerald Crab Order is (12)

Scarlet Order is (0)

Cucumber Orders is (15)

Brittle Order is (5)

I am about to order! Just a HEADS UP!! I will let everyone know about the Shipping and status ASAP! Will Place at 7:30.........:)

I believe that I will order 25 cukes because it is only 2.50 more than the 15 we have ordered! Just Price shooping!

GOOD NEWS She is going to give us a PRICE BREAK! Will let everyone know as soon as I find out what the prices really are!

BAD News I am on Jury Duty!:(

Final Total
Turbo/Astrea Snail Algae Order is (100)

White Cerith Lg Order is (50)

Blue Leg Hermit Order is (450)

Cerith Snail Order is (750)

Scarlet Order is (0)

Cucumber Orders is (15)

Brittle Order is (5)

Final Total!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Turbo/Astrea Snail Algae Order is (100)

White Cerith Lg Order is (50)

Blue Leg Hermit Order is (450)

Cerith Snail Order is (750)

Scarlet Order is (0)

Cucumber Orders is (25)

Brittle Order is (5)

Hobby Experience: 15 Years

We really appreciate this Bruce, I will get what I owe you to you as soon as you want, I live in St.Albans, can meet you in Charleston or JoMars.
Thanks so much!
Nancy

I will post totals to your PM very soon as I get it all figured out! As for meeting That is the next big step! I do have Jury duty on Tuesday and have asked to ship the package to the local Fedex for pickup... When I padded the order to get better prices I will have a few cukes and blue leg crabs left over...
More Will follow now I have to get my math skills working.. As for meeting at JoMars I would have to have the OK of Barry and Ron .. I have know Barry for over 20 years and would not want to step on his toes...LOL

Ship date
Feb 20, 2006

Estimated delivery
Feb 21, 2006 3:00 PM

May be pushing it but will try to get to Barrys by 4:00

I will update everyone ASAP!

Back