CTARS Scuba Cert Class?

fitch4

I had John Langlois from Enfield Scuba come out to the FFM this year to give people a chance to chat with him about diving and he got quite a bit of interest. The salt water aquarium keeper and scuba seemed like too good a match. I offered to put up a post to see if there was interest in setting up a scuba cert class for the CT group. The course would be a PADI open water course, and cost about $600, but if we have more than 6 people, it drops to $550. The cost would include the certification (and all fees), gear rentals for the classes and dives, instructor fees, open water dives and a gear package that you get to keep at the end (mask, fins, snorkel, boots, hood, gloves). His shop is up in Enfield so the course would be up there and at a pool up there as well, but would only be on a few days (I think they do three or four sessions). The group could probably arrange a day that works.
Just to be clear, I'm not making any money from this, just offered to post this here to see if there was interest.
-Jon

That's an incredible deal. I've done my open, advanced, and rescue courses with John, always a great time and he really knows his stuff

Something i've been wanting to do. Close by for me in Enfield. Pretty flexible schedule wise. Please keep me posted.

I'm already certified, but for you guys/girls that are thinking about doing it, go for it. It's one of the best things I ever did. It's one thing to see everything in your tank or on TV, but when you see it for real in the natural habitat, PRICELESS!

Back