Flower City frag fest

Hey Mark Long time no see since the frag swap at your office years ago. I'll be heading over to the Frag swap and giving a quick presentation with Greg Gadowski near the end.

Do you still have all your systems in the Chili office?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I'm looking for:
Palmer's mille
Ora Hawkins
Pink mille
Todd's torch
Acans
Duncan

Let me know what you have - the frag tank is accepting. Better yet, if anyone has anything originally from my old 120 three years ago when I moved, it would be cool to get frags of those back!
I'll be at the swap if that works

Last edited:
I will be there. I will have upwards of 300 frags with me (zoas, palys, encrusting, and more). Look for the tall guy in the hobbyist area. Frags starting at only $5 and up. Just some of the many items I will have:

2zyj3gp.jpg

I'll be giving a presentation at the event on the Balling method. Ellery will be presenting on how to make frozen food. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the details on this?

I'm actually going to be in the area tomorrow and would be interested in coming to see whats out there.

I'm a relative noob, but am on the search for a unigue hammer at the moment...

Frags on sale I assume? Or just trade?

Cheers,
C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody get anything good? There was a lot there - pretty cool event for a small town like Rochester! After being out for a couple years, I was a little shocked at the prices. Not a whole lot of $20 frags...lol.
I found a few things I was looking for including a couple nice acans.

Anybody get anything good? There was a lot there - pretty cool event for a small town like Rochester! After being out for a couple years, I was a little shocked at the prices. Not a whole lot of $20 frags...lol.
I found a few things I was looking for including a couple nice acans.

Hey Thanks for stopping by my presentation this weekend.

I picked up a Cocos Island Maxima and ECorals Unknown from Iconic Aquariums.

If you are looking for SPS, stop on over and we can make a deal on some stuff. I'm at least 30% less than online prices and my frags are more like little colonies.

Ellery

Was defintely a cool event.
I only walked away with some pods this time, but my tank is relatively new, not quite ready for sps yet..

Back