FS - Oceanic 75G reef-ready, blk oak stand, sump, Live Rock, Euro Reef RS 5-2 skimmer

johns

Premium Member
I am in Racine County.

I am currently taking down a 75G Oceanic Reef Ready tank. It has black trim and a matching black oak stand. I have a 30 Gallon sump that fits nicely in the stand and it's already sectioned-off with baffles into drain & skimmer /fuge/bubble trap/return.

I'd like to sell the whole tank/stand/sump package together. Price is $450 for the whole thing.

There is live rock inside that I'll be selling off as well. About 100lbs or so for sale. This is Kaelini rock. VERY seasoned, tons of coralline algae, even some polyps on some of the rocks. I'm selling all the rock at $3.50 per pound. Note: except for the above mentioned polyps, all of the livestock and corals have been removed from the tank.

Also selling a euro-reef skimmer model RS 5-2. This model is no longer made but it is similar to the newer RS80, except it is 20" tall instead of 22". This model retails for around $250:

http://www.marinedepot.com/aquarium_protein_skimmers_euro-reef_rs.asp?CartId=

Mine is in excellent shape and skims VERY WELL. I've used it on this tank from the get-go. The entire impeller assembly and needle wheel on the Sedra 3500 pump was replaced only about 6 months ago. There is no reason to believe this thing couldnt keep skimming great for many years. I'm asking $120 for this.

I'll try to post pictures relatively soon if anything hasnt sold. Meanwhile, I know many people have seen the tank already or if you want to stop by and take a look, feel free.

Here are just a couple shots I can find quickly. It doesn't show too much detail with the tank sump or skimmer though. I guess you can sort of see the rock a bit.

fulltank-1205.jpg

leftside-1205.jpg

rightside-1205.jpg

fulltank1-jmanke-0306.jpg

Price of tank, stand and sump reduced to $400. It is in excellent shape. I will include the bulkheads, plumbing inside the overflow and throw in the light over the refugium in the sump. Some rock still available as well.

Finally a few pics.

IMG_3397.jpg

IMG_3399.jpg

IMG_3398.jpg

IMG_3400.jpg

All the rock I have left is now available at 2.50/lb. There is roughly 60 - 80 lbs left. Most heavily encrusted with purple coralline algae.

Tank/stand/sump is still available.

I may have a potential buyer for the sump, in which case I could possibly part out the rest. We'll see how it pans out.

I'm still giving preference to selling the whole package together (tank/stand/sump/fuge light), and I'll go down to $375.

If someone wants just tank/stand slightly cheaper I'll go down to $325, as long as I have that buyer for the sump lined up.

Hello,
I need some live rock, but my tank is small, 30g. If you have some unique shapes and smaller sized pieces I might be interested. If you want to PM me that would be great!
Thanks, Matt

Back