Getting out sale

I have a 90 gallon saltwater aquarium I'm breaking down and selling. I have started my own business and have NO time to care for this tank. It has a mated pair small gold stripe maroon clown fish, various coral (frog spawn about the size of a soft ball, some sps, and lps mushrooms, just to name a few about 20 different coral) snails, a fighting conch and hermits, a lot of live rock (its old rock and might need replaced) a harlequin shrimp and a small beautiful blue clam. I'm sure I'm missing something. The tank has not gotten the attention it deserves the past few months due to my lack of time so the rock has hair algae on it. The fish eat really well and are healthy. The tank has a sturdy stand overbuilt by the previous owner. A sump that holds at least 50 gallons of water with a SWC 160 skimmer and a mag 24 return pump. There are four power heads in the tank 3 hydros and a sicce 4. I also have 8 buckets for mixing water, some salt, and TONS of other crap us aquarist tend to accumulate lol. I have a mag 5 pump that I picked up nearly new and various pipe fittings and such. The light over the tank is an ATI 60"x80watt t5ho 6 bulb and is very very bright, it comes with a cable kit to suspend it from the ceiling. I only run all 6 bulbs 1 hour a day. The bulbs/light are about 6 months old. The tank is 60" long and has been "euro" braced has black trim around it. I want to sell everything at once but will sell the livestock/coral first. I'm willing to make deals! The more you buy the better the deal gets. I'd sell everything I have for 1000$ firm or 400$ will buy you everything but equipment. (Light alone is 600$) ill try to post pics but they never do aquariums justice. Scott text or call 918-798-264two. (Text pulled from my Craigslist add)

Back