LF sump

reefaluva

Coming back into hobby, looking to buy a 20 long or 30 i can use for a sump. Anybody have one laying around let me know. Thanks)

Dont know yet but its cheap lol. 40 breeder is sounding good. My 20long was great had no complaints. Let me know if you come by something. Im sure i can make it work=)

Got my 75 and a 30 long sump from ray. Just waiting until I move to get things rolling. Going to start my stand soon. Looking for some koralias, mag 5, and some jagger heaters now=):dance:

Are you going to go with the evolutions?
Did you decide on the brand of lights?
Everyone seems to have great success with the TEKs
http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/video?file_name=169
They have a 8 bulb 48" light that would be perfect.
$374 at bulk reef supply. That is a pretty good deal. You could grow anything with that light and because there is 8 bulbs you can use many different K of bulbs and basically get any color blend of light you wanted. Check out that suspension kit as well that was a pretty cool addition. I'm pretty sure they have individual reflectors with will increase the light output.

The even better light would be ATI but for that the $$$$s go up pretty quickly.

Later
Mitch

Yea two or three koralia evos 1050. Wanted some vortechs but lmao way too expensive. Between coralvue, tek, and good ole nova.. I want tek's but i want legs to put on top of tank.. Dont want to hang them extra cost and i dont think i would like that. But well see=)

The vortechs are expensive but they are worth it, they were some of the best powerheads I have ever had. I know you are wanting the legs but I would stick with a fixture that has individual reflectors. You are going to want that to be able to penetrate the light further into the water.

Back