LFS and Club?

BrianKC

Hey gang. I'm in Leawood and had been out of the loop for a while after a tank crash. What are your current favorite LFS's? Being in Leawood, Picasso is convenient (but expensive). I was happy to learn that Paradise didn't actually close but moved from 119th & Metcalf to 160th & Metcalf. Store was well stocked and I picked up a couple great frags. What other stores should I be checking out?

Also...are there any regular get togethers / frag swaps in KC?

Local clubs are amazing. So many people willing to give whatever you need just to help you get off the ground.

They are the lifeline to this hobby.

My local club has a ton of resources, and people will darn near fill your tank with free frags just to help you succeed.

You should check out Aquariums Wholesale at 132 S Clairborne Rd, Olathe, KS 66062.
They have always been my go to LFS for corals. They now have some very healthy looking fish too.

You should check out Aquariums Wholesale at 132 S Clairborne Rd, Olathe, KS 66062.
They have always been my go to LFS for corals. They now have some very healthy looking fish too.

Thanks. I used to go there when they were in the Great Mall, but wasn't even sure they were still around after the mall closed.

Local clubs are amazing. So many people willing to give whatever you need just to help you get off the ground.

They are the lifeline to this hobby.

My local club has a ton of resources, and people will darn near fill your tank with free frags just to help you succeed.
Hey there, what club are you in currently?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back