New England Frag Farmer's Market 3-11-17 - ITS BACK!!!

RTMA

DIY Fanatic
d0c70df6-9f26-4d5e-94d3-6ec4bdf7c302_zpsnazbwtli.jpg

Yup, its that time again! Here is the information for the 10th annual New England Frag Farmer's Market hosted by the E.O. Smith Coral Project at E.O. Smith High School in Storrs CT. The 2017 FFM will be on March 11th, 2017 with doors open from 11am till 5pm. From it's small start 9 years ago, it has grown into the biggest swap in NE, with over 60 vendors selling and over 1000 people in attendance last year. It brings in some of the biggest names in frags to stand next to the small scale hobbyist who is selling their homegrown crop. Tons of corals for sale at great prices- not to be missed. I will post a list of sellers as it comes together. Definitely save the date!
As in past years, I am always looking for hobbyists who are interested in selling at the FFM. Sticking with the original idea of the FFM, where a hobbyist can sell their homegrown corals at a big show, with low investment of time and $, I will always try to find a space for the little guy. If anyone is interested, or knows someone who is, have them get in touch with me and I can get the details worked out. Even if you only have a small frag tank with a few frags, it is worth it!

More info and details to come!
-Jon

Here is the preliminary seller list for the FFM this year. This is only the people who have committed and paid SO FAR and only includes the coral sellers, not dry goods (which has a growing list as well!) I have a number of "I want to sell" people that I am still waiting on to send in their "buy in," including some big names! I apologize to anyone who I messed up the home state. Just let me know and I will fix it!

AC Corals (hobbyist) - CT
Alex's Advanced Aquatics - CT
Aquadreams - MA
AZNnutty's Saltwater Connections -OH
BareBottom Corals (Dankacediumclay-boa) - NJ
Blastomaster (hobbyist) - MA
Blue Glow - MI
Blue View Aquatics - MA
Byron and Bryan (hobbyist) - CT
Connor's Corals (hobbyist) - CT
Coral Cruze (hobbyist) - NY
Coral Kings - NY
Easy Aquariums - ME
Elmafioso52988 (hobbyist) - MA
E.O. Smith Coral Project - CT
Exotic Fish and Corals -CT
Fins Aquarium - NY
Fraggin' Idiot - VA
Fraggin Wagon - SC
Frag Freaks -MA
Frank180Reef (hobbyist) -MA
FUPA (hobbyist) - CT
Gotham Aquatics _NY
Greg’s Corals (hobbyist) - CT
Greg Hiller - MA
Gsxr750 (hobbyist) - CT
Jason Foxx - MD
King Pin Coral - NY
Kwong1998 (hobbyist) - NY
MaineAquaria.com - ME
Marine Reef Habitat - MA
Matt Spaulding (hobbyist) - CT
Micheal Reeve (hobbyist) - CT
MO~Idol (Steve) (hobbyist)- NY
NY Coral King - NY
Pablo (hobbyist) - NY
Paulywalnuts (hobbyist) - CT
Pacific East Aquaculture - MD
Pieces of the Ocean - NY
Polywise (hobbyist) - NY
Popcorals - NY
R+R Aquatics - NY
Reef Creations - NY
Rock Hard Reefs - NY
Shoreline Pet - CT
Skimmy (hobbyist) - NY
Shayna 123 (hobbyist) - CT
Sniper2b (hobbyist) - CT
Speedy Corals -
SteelerMike (hobbyist) - RI
Supreme Reefs - VA
TJM Corals -
TSM Corals - NJ
The Reef Shoppe - NY
Triggreef (hobbyist) - CT
Ultimate Corals _ NJ
Wet Pets - CT
Zooanthids.com - UT

I do still have spaces for a few more sellers but have more people who have asked about spots than I have spaces for! If anyone is interested in setting up- get in touch SOON!

In every year before this,there has been fish and invertebrates, every color and size of coral, zoa's, sponge, crabs snails, algea, new and used equipment, you name it, it has been at most of them. Either way this is not a show I would miss. It is a great time for all that are involved. And more importantly you get to see and own stuff you only read about in books or saw online. Hope to see you there.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm really trying to hold off an purchasing anything until this. next things I want to add are a Bubble Tip Anemone (for the clowns) and a Yasha Hashe Goby and Pistol shrimp combo. Also looking at some good starter/easy coral.

here is a quick shot of some of the stuff coming with me to FFM and will be available at the ARKSWC Table.

Attachments

• IMG_20170221_151314.jpg
    IMG_20170221_151314.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 2
Back