Ot crew

You aren't even going to believe what I need to special order from somewhere. I mean this has nothing to do with Beefy but always when you post is somehow comes up. And no I'm not even kidding.

Does it start with an O and end in a ring?! :eek1:

Does it start with an O and end in a ring?! :eek1:

Nope.

Starts with an O and ends with ringS.

You see, it's like this:

I have a skimmer.

The skimmer I have is the same skimmer I had when "I have a skimmer" was a thing.

The O-rings on said skimmer I have that I had when "I have a skimmer" was a thing are the self same O-rings as when "I have a skimmer" was a thing.

When "I have a skimmer" was a thing you could buy the skimmer I have. But now, when "I have a skimmer" is not a thing, you cannot buy the skimmer I have. It is not a thing.

But, yet, I have it.

And so, even though "I have a skimmer" is not a thing, the skimmer I have is, and it needs new o-rings.

Without, it won't skim a thing.

But it isn't a thing. And so I need to special order the things for the thing that isn't a thing.

See? It all makes perfect sense.

Nope.

You see, it's like this:

I have a skimmer.

The skimmer I have is the same skimmer I had when "I have a skimmer" was a thing.

The O-rings on said skimmer I have that I had when "I have a skimmer" was a thing are the self same O-rings as when "I have a skimmer" was a thing.

When "I have a skimmer" was a thing you could buy the skimmer I have. But now, when "I have a skimmer" is not a thing, you cannot buy the skimmer I have. It is not a thing.

But, yet, I have it.

And so, even though "I have a skimmer" is not a thing, the skimmer I have is, and it needs new o-rings.

But it isn't a thing. And so I need to special order the things for the thing that isn't a thing.

Thank goodness I had a couple :beer: tonight cuz it helped me understand everything :thumbsup: :lolspin:

OMG!!! You're ALIVE!:dance:

"Alive" may be subjective, but I ain't pushin up polyps just yet :lolspin:
Life hasn't been shy with giving me a heaping plateful.. But I was listing my remnants, reminiscing of the good ole days of OT shenanigans and surge-aided sleep, and had to pay cmas a visit.
Glad to hear from ya! Hope all is good in your hood!!

Nope.

You see, it's like this:

I have a skimmer.

But, yet, I have it.

Perfect sense. And for some reason, this comment made me think of the plastic hose clamp thingies with interlocking teeth that you can tighten with pliers if you so choose. :crazy1:

Yeah you have to get links for your pics you have posted elsewhere and then use the insert image button and paste the link....lol.....so arse backwards

Haha! I got my reminder the other day trying to post pics.. Is Photobucket even a thing still? :wildone:

Yes. I have a 120g with about 200 rbta’s. It started off with one about 10 years ago. Then, 7 years ago, they started splitting and splitting and splitting....I have sold around 150-200 of them. When I have time, I will try to post a pic.

Do you still have a tank set up?

Nice, sounds like a pretty sweet tank. I'm just getting back in, setting up a 120 actually, but the 6' one...I had a 300 gallon tank running until about 2012, then my auto-top off stand broke (it wasn't so good...) it fell and cracked my sump...which was about 150 gallons...and I just had too much going on to replace it, so I shut the tank down at that time. I still have the 300 gallon display, but it's in my garage until I can build it in wall.

What's taking you so long? Are you waiting for me to pay for it? lol

mark-zuckerberg-facebook-whatsapp-money-1089452.gif

I need to set up a bigger tank, miss the 90,
Have a 29 cube; been running for 7 years; 6 with just a killer clown. She would not let anything else live in the tank. Now it’s been reworked, and starting with new. Good to see bunch the old crew around still

I sold the 240 reef and everthing I collected over 40 years of reefing to start all over in my new home. Just git a quote on a 4x8x18" walk around with center overflows.
Anyone seen Beefy or KarenL lately?

I sold the 240 reef and everthing I collected over 40 years of reefing to start all over in my new home. Just git a quote on a 4x8x18" walk around with center overflows.
Anyone seen Beefy or KarenL lately?

Beefy has a shop up in Wisconsin, and Karen is on FB, but not much on here i think.

Back