Sacramento Area Stores

Additional Stores

Additional Stores

Can add
Sunrise Pets
(916) 969-3833.
8141 Greenback Lane Fair Oaks, 95628
(General pet store, has small SW section).

Also
Incredible Pets
(3 locations)
1. Incredible Pets
(916) 481-7741
www.incredpets.com
4005 Manzanita Ave Ste 41, Carmichael, CA 95608
2. Incredible Pets
(530) 885-7711
INCREDPETS.COM
1775a Grass Valley Hwy, Auburn, CA 95603
3. Incredible Pets
(530) 272-7701
INCREDPETS.COM
649 Sutton Way, Grass Valley, CA 95945

Here are a couple to add:

Kalypso Aquatics
http://www.kalypsoaquatics.com/
523 West Harney Lane
Lodi, CA 95210
209-333-2654

These two have some SW stuff:

Discount Pet Foods
1411 S Stockton St
Lodi, CA 95240
(209) 333-7330

Robinsons Feed & Country Westn
1150 E Victor Rd
Lodi, CA 95240
(209) 368-2716

ehayden: nevermind on the listing, I found listing on google... All other requests have been added to map.

Might as well add some a little more up north from you.

Fish Etc...
1141 Forest Ave.
Chico, CA. 95928

The Deep
1307 Tehama Street
Redding, CA. 96002

Underwater Paradise
523 E Street
Marysville, CA. 95961

Reef Connections
971 East Ave. Suite D
Chico, CA. 95926

Thanks Guys!

Twisted -> The stores you submitted have been added.

LMK if we can get a mod to pin a fresh thread and lock it... and use this one to keep adding more stores as people share.

New store to open in Elk Grove?

New store to open in Elk Grove?

Hi everyone,
I'm not in the club, but found a store that may open soon in Elk Grove/Laguna. It's Reef Hermit Fish & Corals on Harbour Point, just south of Laguna Blvd., in the new shopping center next to the car wash & KFC. It's the only storefront with a name on it that I can see from the street. Anyone know of it or when it is slated to open?

Pardon the interruption!
Thank you for listening.

yay one coming to EG lol. Did you try to look inside? Is it being remodelled to open soon? Guess ill have to go over there and look next time im over on that side of Laguna.

The new EG place is owned by the same family that owns CRS. Probably opening in January. Should be a nice shop.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10915951#post10915951 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by BBCoach4
The new EG place is owned by the same family that owns CRS. Probably opening in January. Should be a nice shop.

Cool, finally something down here. Sure, we've had Exotic for a while, and then recently Aqua Workz, but even those can be a bit of a drive depending on where in E.G. you are. I'm looking forward to checking this place out.

(EDIT: Just mapped it out; it's on the west end of Elk Grove; right off of I-5 between Laguna and EG Blvd.)

On a side note, anyone here been to Kalypso Aquatics? I havent yet, but the drive to Lodi is quicker for me than a lot of the other "Sacramento-area" LFS's. Maybe one of these weekends I'll head down there and report back.

Last edited:
I've been to Kalypso. Not recently though. It's off of eight mile- between Stockton and Lodi. It's owned by a guy name Elliot. Small shop. It's alright. He has a bit of cheap frags. 10 dollars frags which are pretty neat. Lots of room of improvement though.. relatively new store so..

I checked out Kalypso last night. Nice shop, cool guy. He's going to expand the coral section to carry tons of coral. I think it's got potential. If you're in the area, worth the drive. $10 frags a plus!! Picked up a couple of zoo frags that had blue in them.

Back