The Time Is Finally Here...

How things change in 10 years... :rolleyes: I'll find it eventually... At least now I can ask people where to go... :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13248492#post13248492 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ct_vol
How things change in 10 years...

They change a lot more in 20:lol:

I got an extra credit question today because I know who sang "Heaven is a place on earth"... :D

Belinda Carlisle was HOT!!!!!

There's a big new facility on campus, right? I've been there but can't tell you how to get there.

I just want to swim laps in the pool.

There is a new pool by the old pool and the rec center is beside the old pool.....which has pool too, I think:)

wearealabama.jpg

they looked pretty good last night huh.

and giving athletes escalades isnt a bad thing, how else are they going to get their hoes to the stadium?

Also it is better than tennessee givng their football players a different girl to beat up every semester. Ive never seen so many cases of domestic assault on one team. lol

Well either Alabama looked good or Clemson was overrated.....hmmmmmm:D

Speaking of looking good:

hideousAlabama.jpg

How about those Rebels:). Not a bad way to start the season. Let's hope we can win at least four more:D. That'd be the most wins in three years...

Yeah I thought it was a little of both too Tommy. As much as I hate to admit it those freshmen Saban is playing looked pretty good.

I just have to post this:

Sabaneck.jpg

Notice Sylvester Croom in the background.

You've got a good coach Gary. Much better than "coach bench press". Now we'll see if he can get some good players:)

Chris

It was an awful game... Still pretty grouchy over it... All I can say is that I'm glad it wasn't a SEC game... Though I can't say I'm looking forward to the Florida game... Even if they hang 60 pts on UAB...

It's never as bad or as good as it looks with the first game but that was pretty darn bad.

I think it was a good game..not for the fact that tenn lost but . the kid for ucla had 4ints and still brought them back and win

I can see how an outside observer would have thought it was a good game... I was up and down throughout...

Even if they had come back and won, I would have questions about our offense... I hope they figure it out quick... :) Everyone is bashing the calls on offense and the fact that they didn't press cover on defense during the second half, especially during that last drive... :confused:

IMO it was the accuracy of a ceartain person throwing the ball that cost us the game. We had plenty of chances to score and the game should not have been close IMO. I'm not eady to throw him under the bus yet but if he doesn't get better quick we are looking at a LONG year.

Back