The Time Is Finally Here...

Not to mention another person's inabuility to hold onto the football... :rolleyes: Seems like he loves to give it to the other team when we're ready to punch it in and put the game away... :(

What about Mr. kicker's inability to stay out of trouble?! If he'd behaved himself, he woulda been there makin' some kickin' points ;)

For better or worse, they're still my boys... :D

The-University-of-Tennessee-01742867.png

The worst part is that my mother is UCLA alumni... And I was talking sh!t to her yesterday... The Pac 10 can't hang with the SEC... You guys are running your 3rd string quarterback... We're going to win by 3 TD's... :rolleyes: I'm not taking her phone calls for the next week...

:D:D:D

I hate to see the SEC lose out of conference. It always gets thrown back in my face by my old coworkers from the W3est Coast. All they talk about is USC and Oregon... If either team played a season full of SEC teams and still had the records they post, I'd be thoroughly impressed.

I saw a lot of dropped passes in crunch time that hit peopel on the hands. I was busy cussing and fighting my ACIII, so I didn't get to watch a whole lot until after second half started. It was the best game I saw all weekend, though. The rest were blow outs, or just not interesting. The last few minutes were great. With 4 INTs, I have to ask how TN didn't win, though... UCLA looks to be a bit tougher than anyone gave them credit for.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13277465#post13277465 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ct_vol
For better or worse, they're still my boys... :D

The-University-of-Tennessee-01742867.png

Me too:D

I lived through 0 and 6 in 87.....including being beat by Duke:eek1:

As my grandmother always said "those boys feel worse than we do".

Chris

They let Miami hang around for a while... They also got a few calls from the refs... You'd better hope and pray that Tebow doesn't get hurt... He's your entire team right now...

I thought we might have an upset, but it wasn't to be... Snead looks like he is gonna create some problems for a lot of people:). Good game, regardless of outcome.

TN had better watch out...the Dawgs owe you guys one hellofa butt whippin'!!!

i just hope for all of us (Tn and GA fans) that we all can beat Alabama this year. As much as I hate to admit it they look good this year. I hate the thought of any of us losing to Bama!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13308887#post13308887 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gflat65
I thought we might have an upset, but it wasn't to be... Snead looks like he is gonna create some problems for a lot of people:). Good game, regardless of outcome.

I thought you guys had them too!!! I was rootin' for Ole Miss... :D

Hmmm. Who should I back this year? Perhaps the team just beat Boston College? :D

(SEC football is only worth watching when Georgia loses)

Back