Holy Grail Fish

I think my "holy grail" fish are cheaper than most people's holy grail fish...mostly because I could never spend that kind of money on an animal.

If I think about high dollar fish that I'd love to have, I'd like to have 6 helfrich's firefish and like 2-3 bluespot jawfish in my tank. Those aren't exactly holy grail though because they're widely available.

Maybe I don't actually have any holy grail fish on my wishlist.

Last edited:
For me, my holy grail fish would be a candy basslet. What a beauty!

Watch DD tonight... :D

536944_10151362488429706_312020223_n.jpg

How do you like the sunpower? I'm thinking of buying the 24in 6bulb, for my 45g cube.

I really like the Sunpower... I think it is one of the better economical T5 lights out there... That being said, there are some design flaws... If not in a well ventilated area, the SW will corrode the fan wiring, which necessitates replacement of the fans every so often... They are no where near as durable as the PM's or Sfiligoi fixtures...

DD had your fish last night too Rob... ;)

http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemDisplay.cfm?c=2733+3&ddid=177855

I ordered a royal flasher wrasse. Should be in Thursday. I'm pretty excited about it. It's a awesome fish and not extremely common.

RC has gotten picky lately!

That one has been on there for years and for quite good reason ;). Also, when something is censored, don't circumvent it.

Thanks,
-Dino
RC Staff

Royal flasher is cool but flirting with being banned is not (although there are MUCH worse things in life). Only recently started posting after a lengthy hiatus and look where it got me!

Dino finds it disturbing that his buttons are in such high demand. He would at least like dinner first. :(

Back