Holy Grail Fish

Anemone and fish look great Randy!

Thank you sir... I'm ready for my Super Fancy Whites... :D

Believe it or not, my Aquapod has no fish in it right now... Just a few zoanthids... Ash is complaining we need more fish... I guess I should oblige her... ;) She's still hell bent on jawfish though... We'll see...

That is really cool.

Man, I would love to be able to genetically miniaturize fish. You know how much I love tiny fish. Could you imagine if I could make any fish stay small.

OMG, I could make even smaller gobies. Oh the possibilities.

I'll take a mini Achilles... I'll eventually have a full size one, but I'm going to wait until I set up the 185...

You know what...THAT'S my holy grail fish. I didn't even think of it until you mentioned it.

That's the fish that I have always wanted but never gotten.

I could have had a chance at one at one point but Erick decided it would be better off in his tank and never told me about it (despite me constantly talking about how I wanted one of those back then).

I could get one, but I won't put it in my 120... I've heard they're somewhat aggressive in smaller tanks... Once the 185g is going, different story... :)

Yeah, I agree that having a longer/bigger tank would be a lot better. You're right.

I think at some point I'll get a 180 and I might consider it then.

I just don't want it to kill my Chevron, Bellus, or Porters. Otherwise, I'd give it a go.

Looking at the achilles we have now in Mel's 240g, it seems like they are a lot calmer in larger tanks--awesome fish though, the orange has become really bright. Can't wait to see what Randy does with a 185 :)

Thought this belonged here:
Angle.jpg

Last edited:
Back