S.T.A.R.S Names and Faces/New Members

Can you post the tank pic in the show us your tank thread if you get a chance ? And a photo of yourself if you want to here. Even if you can be picked out of a crowd easily. Lol.

S6303732.jpg

My name is Jared, Nice to meet everyone...

SWEEEET BEARD MAN, dang i wish i could let it grow that long. And thanks for posting you are already entered in the free raffle drawing also

Hey all, just started my first ever tank last week and joined up on forums a few days ago been a dream of mine to have one since I was a kid. It's picture is in the tanks thread. Gonna eventually go 125 gallons after I move in.january. Right now I'm working as a correctional officer at otero county prison facility. Hope to make it to some meetings even though I work graveyard. Living in the northeast. Names Aaron

Me and my father-in-law I'm in costume for grand opening of his meat market a few years ago

My wife and I

Last edited:
Hey all, just started my first ever tank last week and joined up on forums a few days ago been a dream of mine to have one since I was a kid. It's picture is in the tanks thread. Gonna eventually go 125 gallons after I move in.january. Right now I'm working as a correctional officer at otero county prison facility. Hope to make it to some meetings even though I work graveyard. Living in the northeast. Names Aaron

Otero Come over to La Tuna , FYI they are going to be hiring real soon! www.usajobs.com :frog:

Hi name is stacy new to el paso we are military got a 125 tank reef. Still working on it though. vacation 2012 269.jpg this is what we have so far since the move.

wrong post lol will move the pics to the general thread my bad lol not a Texas fan so I am not moving anywhere lol

Last edited:
well good job, and i love texas. people that dont read what they are posting and where is something im not a fan of.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! My name is Lisa. I'm new to the site but not to El Paso. Been here for 2 years (military) but recently set up a 10g bare bottom nano reef. It's nice to know that there are so many saltwater lovers in the area!:beer:

Back