Sacramento Area Stores

not exactly reef related, but do you guys have any recomendations for fresh water plants? I know its the wrong time of year.

I'm not sure if Vallejo stores belong here, but I stopped by Vallejo Aquarium this past weekend. Dropped by on the way home and was surprised to see a nice, big store with healthy livestock and knowledgeable staff. Their pricing weren't too bad either. ;)

Chem-e -

Check the map to see if the store is on the map, if it's not please post the name, address, phone number and I will add it

Trevor, I didn't see it on your list, so here's the contact info

Vallejo Aquarium‎
611 Florida St, Vallejo, CA‎
(707) 552-6725‎

I am going to Sacramento this Saturday to specifically go to H2O and was wondering what the best route to take to make it to the most stores.

Thanks for any help

I'd go by way of Rocklin (AquaLife) and hit Roseville (YourReef) on the way to H20. And if you've come that far, might as well go to Coral Reef Shop, JoJo, and Exotic cuz it's an all day outing at this point...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14491853#post14491853 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chem-e
Trevor, I didn't see it on your list, so here's the contact info

Vallejo Aquarium‎
611 Florida St, Vallejo, CA‎
(707) 552-6725‎

I have added the store to the map.

Trevor

Cool map, thank you for doing this Trevor :)
Here's another one you can add, full service feed store but carries a small salt water section thats worth browsing through if your in the area. They carry softies, lps, sps, and some fish. I've picked up a handfull of goodies at good deals there in the past in fact they turned me on to MARS!

Lees' Feed & Western Store, Inc.
4110 Mother Lode Dr
P.O. Box 550
Shingle Springs, CA 95682
Phone: (530) 677-4891
Fax: (530) 677-8763
email: jeff@leesfeed.com

-Justin

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14871864#post14871864 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Justin74
Cool map, thank you for doing this Trevor :)
Here's another one you can add, full service feed store but carries a small salt water section thats worth browsing through if your in the area. They carry softies, lps, sps, and some fish. I've picked up a handfull of goodies at good deals there in the past in fact they turned me on to MARS!

Lees' Feed & Western Store, Inc.
4110 Mother Lode Dr
P.O. Box 550
Shingle Springs, CA 95682
Phone: (530) 677-4891
Fax: (530) 677-8763
email: jeff@leesfeed.com

Hi Justin -

The store above has been added to the map.

Thanks
Trevor

-Justin

Trevor here is a new store it's open now but they will have a grand oppenning soon.
"AQUARIUM DEPOT"
217 WEST IVY STREET
ROSEVILLE CA. 95678
(916)380-3506
They are now getting fresh water and salt water fish in a couple times a week.they have some corals havent seen any sps yet
But everything from Live rock salt mix and live sand they have
A huge place with inside Koi pond interesting store to say the least

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15200193#post15200193 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Paulca916
Trevor here is a new store it's open now but they will have a grand oppenning soon.
"AQUARIUM DEPOT"
217 WEST IVY STREET
ROSEVILLE CA. 95678
(916)380-3506
They are now getting fresh water and salt water fish in a couple times a week.they have some corals havent seen any sps yet

Sorry this has taken me a week to get to, been busy lately at work... Address has been added to the map.

Thanks
Trevor!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15200193#post15200193 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Paulca916
"AQUARIUM DEPOT"
217 WEST IVY STREET
ROSEVILLE CA. 95678
(916)380-3506

I have been to this store a few times and really like it. It just opened up so they are still stocking up on corals and things. The people that work there are knowledgeable and very helpful and friendly. Definitely worth checking out!

Kalypso Aquatics is in the process of moving to the 400 block of east kettlemen lane in the shopping center with subway and kellymore paints...

its in the back(no sign up yet) there open. I went in the other day seems like it will be a nice shop when its up and running.

My buddy and I are taking a trip to Sac this Saturday and was wondering what are the "MUST VISIT" shops on this list....kind of a long list and I'm thinking at least a few has a "Petco" selection (not much except fish).

We're mainly after zoas, ric's, SPS. I've saved almost $800 so far this week selling off frags and ready to to my part stimulating the reef economy this Saturday...might be able to pick up 3 or 4 frags with the ridiculous prices nowdays LOL

I've been to Exotic Aquarium in south Sac...loooove it! Any other stores at this caliber in the area?

Back