What is everyone doing quarantine wise?

I'm surprised it's actually illegal...but hey...you win some you lose some.

It's just more evidence that I need to be patient!!

You should be QT'd for running red lights. That is what I got out of this thread :)

But I think its OK if you slow down to check the price of gas and have insecticide in your cupholder. Make sure its unopened though.

I might have insecticide in my cupholder. You never know. I work with a lot of weird chemicals. Today it was a fungicide.

Do you have unsightly fungus problems?

Actually, I have had fungus problems in the garden but only one year.

Gosh...I'm trying to think of what I was using fungicide for last week. I can't even remember. We test a lot of chemicals to determine if they interact with the human endocrine system.

Oh that's it...it was for the aryl hydrocarbon (dioxin) bioreporter that we just recently developed. It's one of the three chemicals that we were going to use to test our strain.

Actually, I have had fungus problems in the garden but only one year.

Gosh...I'm trying to think of what I was using fungicide for last week. I can't even remember. We test a lot of chemicals to determine if they interact with the human endocrine system.

Oh that's it...it was for the aryl hydrocarbon (dioxin) bioreporter that we just recently developed. It's one of the three chemicals that we were going to use to test our strain.

BLA bla blabla blablabla......

Back