5.56 225 Peninsula reboot

It’s booted :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looks awesome, nice work.

All you have to do is get the basics straight and avoid killing everything for a few years and it happens all by itself :)

Still running 15-20? Year old euroreef skimmer and galaxy ballasts Apex classic and a semi DIY CA reactor.

All you have to do is get the basics straight and avoid killing everything for a few years and it happens all by itself :)

Still running 15-20? Year old euroreef skimmer and galaxy ballasts Apex classic and a semi DIY CA reactor.

It just looks awesome! Unfortunately, I’ll be starting over soon (again)…really hoping I get to see my corals mature as yours have. Great job!

Here's a voice from the past. It looks amazing Mark!!
You know Rik, every time I log on to RC I think about you.

Don’t be impressed, I was banned for 2 years and didn’t think of you once.

Did you get another tank or you still clean and sober?

Just remember, a BC32 is a gateway drug for a full blown reefing relapse.

You know Rik, every time I log on to RC I think about you.

Don’t be impressed, I was banned for 2 years and didn’t think of you once.

Did you get another tank or you still clean and sober?

Just remember, a BC32 is a gateway drug for a full blown reefing relapse.
:ROFLMAO: That's hysterical. I'm by myself and laughing out loud!

Still watching from the sidelines and loving our life in Texas. It's awesome here and southern hospitality still lives and breathes, instilling fear doesn't take precedent and "love thy neighbor" is more than a line in the Bible. It was very difficult to leave kids and grandkids but overall no regrets. Occasionally I'll lurk after an email notification but rarely comment. Haven't visited a tfs here in the DFW area since we arrived May of '21 nor have I even checked for reef clubs. The hobby just priced itself out of my comfort zone whether hardware, software and livestock after politics got involved in that industry and even with all the great innovations, crashes still commonly occur.

Don't get me wrong, I see your pics and I get the bug or check in on what Adam is doing at Battlecorals and the memories and good times come back but not enough to jump in again...I have deleted lot of numbers over time but I'll message you my number if you ever want to catch up. You can always reply back with yours.

:ROFLMAO: That's hysterical. I'm by myself and laughing out loud!

Still watching from the sidelines and loving our life in Texas. It's awesome here and southern hospitality still lives and breathes, instilling fear doesn't take precedent and "love thy neighbor" is more than a line in the Bible. It was very difficult to leave kids and grandkids but overall no regrets. Occasionally I'll lurk after an email notification but rarely comment. Haven't visited a tfs here in the DFW area since we arrived May of '21 nor have I even checked for reef clubs. The hobby just priced itself out of my comfort zone whether hardware, software and livestock after politics got involved in that industry and even with all the great innovations, crashes still commonly occur.

Don't get me wrong, I see your pics and I get the bug or check in on what Adam is doing at Battlecorals and the memories and good times come back but not enough to jump in again...I have deleted lot of numbers over time but I'll message you my number if you ever want to catch up. You can always reply back with yours.
Listen,

I’m advising against it but if you do get the bug, i will ship you all the frags you could want to fill your tank. I won’t even let you pay for shipping.

I do not think I have your new number.

Sad thing is that I was just in DFW for a week six months ago. Unfortunately I was still banned on RC so I didn’t even think of you.

Actually I did think of you but for some reason I had thought you were in a different part of Texas.

Listen,

I’m advising against it but if you do get the bug, i will ship you all the frags you could want to fill your tank. I won’t even let you pay for shipping.

I do not think I have your new number.

Sad thing is that I was just in DFW for a week six months ago. Unfortunately I was still banned on RC so I didn’t even think of you.

Actually I did think of you but for some reason I had thought you were in a different part of Texas.
This is what I miss ^^^

I have the same number but will pm you just in case. You can fill me in on your "timeout".

Wish I would have known you were here. Would have liked to see you. We are in the southwest DFW area (which is a very large area) called Granbury, southwest of Fort Worth. Lake town and historical town, the Yellowstone spinoff 1883 was filmed here and surrounding areas. Taylor Sheridan lives in a nearby town. We have two guest rooms and two boat launches are in walking distance of my house.

Back