Concave Reef

Daniel!
Nevermind, i`m sure You`ll have journey over here sometimes :)
and be sure, i`ll let You know i`m in brasil, if that happens. I`d be delighted to visit You and bring some good wine lol.
Keep up with the good work, your dream is comming true with this tank.

Michael

Hello my Oncologist friend!!!!!

You are very welcome here!!!!!

Rgds

Daniel

Hi Daniel very wonderful tank!
Could i ask you what kind of concrete have you lay on the bottom of the tank?
Thanks

Hello Rafamar,
Of course you can!!!!
I used some kind of white cement that we know here as "internal white cement floor under floor fast dry" from Quartzolite Weber Saint-Gobain. After the aplication is necessary to fill the aquarium with fresh water at least 4 times to avoid Ph alterations.
Rgds
Daniel

Thing look to be coming along nicely.

Can you tell us more about the product you used to skin the viewing side?
It looks really nice.

Hello Kevinandnadine,

Many thank`s.

Did you already read this?

"Regards, the silicone issue the inside back is made from cristal clear glass 22 mm. To avoid algae growth and to hide my "Fish Room" that is placed behind the tank I used black silicone. It is just to buy black silicone, in my case the Dow Corning black silicone, put this silicone in a simple paint roller and pass a lot of coats that you need. If you will try, good luck because the acetate smell from the silicone drying is terrible for the eyes. Eye protection and a nouse mask are strong recommended!!!!!!!"

I do not know if I answer your question?

Rgds

DAniel

Hello Kevinandnadine,

Many thank`s.

Did you already read this?

"Regards, the silicone issue the inside back is made from cristal clear glass 22 mm. To avoid algae growth and to hide my "Fish Room" that is placed behind the tank I used black silicone. It is just to buy black silicone, in my case the Dow Corning black silicone, put this silicone in a simple paint roller and pass a lot of coats that you need. If you will try, good luck because the acetate smell from the silicone drying is terrible for the eyes. Eye protection and a nouse mask are strong recommended!!!!!!!"

I do not know if I answer your question?

Rgds

DAniel

I'm sorry what I meant to ask about was the wood laminate that is on the front wall. It has a really nice look to it and it looks like it was pre finished. What kind of material is it? Does it just glue on? Is it made to be a wall covering or is it narrowed form something else?

Thanks

We're loving keeping up with this one.

Back